Electric hoist is a small lifting device with light weight, widely used and easy to use. Electric hoist can be divided into wire rope electric hoist and chain electric hoist. Are the same wire ropes used in electric wire rope hoists? There are many types of wire ropes and the choices are different. The type and length of the wire rope are determined according to the height required by the customer and the way the wire is wound.
1. Phosphate-coated steel wire rope. The steel wire is treated with manganese zinc phosphating. The wear resistance and corrosion resistance of the steel wire surface are greatly improved. The service life of the steel wire rope is also greatly improved, and the unit cost is used. Lower and better quality stability.
2. Galvanized steel wire rope, including hot-dip galvanized and electro-galvanized, general hot-dip galvanized zinc thick layer, electro-galvanized zinc thin layer
3. Stainless steel wire rope, mainly made of 304 or 316 stainless steel, has very good anti-corrosion effect but is expensive
4. Plastic coated steel wire rope, carbon steel wire rope, outer layer coated with polyethylene, polypropylene or nylon
5.Cable wire rope
6. Marine Engineering Mooring Wire Rope
Different steel wire ropes are used in different occasions for marine steel wire ropes in seawater; hoisting machinery used in atmospheric environments, manganese-based phosphating coated steel wire ropes; heavy corrosive environments are hot-dip galvanized-phosphating double-coated steel wire ropes. No matter what type of wire rope you buy, you should pay attention to buying regular manufacturers to ensure good quality and avoid safety accidents caused by inferior products.