The electric chain hoist is required to use its power to exert its value during the use of the electric chain hoist. The electric chain hoist can only work under the electric environment, and the equipment can be completed quickly under the action of electricity. The requirements of its operations are to a certain extent very time-saving and labor-saving, and can also effectively save its labor costs.
Electric chain hoist maintenance methods.
The motor is the core part of the electric chain hoist, which plays a very important role in the service life of the equipment to some extent. The maintenance of the motor also effectively determines the service life of the electric hoist.
1. When the thermal protection of the electric motor of the electric chain block hoist performs continuous operation, it is necessary to find out the source of the fault in a timely manner under such circumstances and then effectively eliminate the fault so that it can be put into operation.
2. The use environment of electric chain hoists needs to be kept dry to a certain extent, and the surface of its motor is kept clean. Its equipment at the inlet should not be hindered by its dust and fibers.
3. The electric chain hoist must record the original winding form, wire gauge, size and number of turns when replacing its windings. When these data are lost, they should be obtained from the manufacturer, and the original design windings are arbitrarily changed, often making the motor The performance of one or more items has deteriorated and is even unusable.
4. If the electric chain hoist has an end of bearing life, vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly. When the radial clearance of the bearing reaches the following values, the bearing should be replaced.
5. To a certain extent, the electric chain hoist should effectively maintain the good lubrication of the motor during operation. The general motor runs for about 5,000 hours, ie, the grease should be added or replaced. When the bearing is overheated or the lubrication is deteriorated during operation. , Hydraulic change grease in time. When replacing the grease, the old oil should be removed, and the oil tank with the bearings and the bearing cover cleaned with gasoline.
6. In the process of disassembling the motor, the electric chain hoist can effectively remove the rotor from the shaft extension end or the non-extension end. If it is not necessary to remove the fan during the operation, it is more convenient to remove the rotor from the non-shaft extension end. When the rotor is drawn out of the stator, damage to the stator winding or insulation should be prevented.