Last time we talked about the difference between electric hoist and manual hoist. Today we will learn more about the unique advantages of hoist, such as lack of power resources, small size, light weight, and easy to carry, so the requirements on the job site are not high, and can be widely used in shipbuilding, transportation and other fields. In addition, security issues are a great way to solve this problem.
The electric hoist is obtained by a human lever. The lever principle is used to obtain a linear traction force that matches the load, and the caliper body acts on the load in the movement to drive the load. The utility model has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, small volume, convenience, labor saving, safety and reliability, long service life, small pull force, and small wear of the wire rope. It can be used for lifting, pulling, lowering and calibration. If special equipment is installed, it can not only be used for non-linear traction, but also easily select the appropriate operating position or expand the load capacity through small tonnage machines. For large tonnage loads, multiple machines can be used side by side. operating.
The lever crane produced by the crane manufacturer is safe, reliable and durable; good performance and simple maintenance; small size, light weight and easy to carry; small hands and high efficiency; perfect structure and beautiful appearance. Manual hoist is widely used in shipbuilding, power, transportation, construction, mining, post and telecommunications equipment installation, item lifting, mechanical parts pulling, etc. Lever hoist is divided into wire rope hand hoist and chain hoist. Electric hoist has many of the above advantages, has a wide range of uses, and has multiple safety requirements when in use:
(1) When using an electric hoist, the lifting weight must not exceed the allowable load, and it should be used according to the marked lifting weight.
(2) The handle cannot be extended arbitrarily during use. The lifting weight of the hoist is limited, and the force of both hands is also a certain size. Long handles can overload the elevator and cause component damage.
(3) Check the wire rope for wear and kinks, broken wires, and broken wires. If it does not meet the safety requirements, it must be replaced.
(4) Because the working principle of the lever hoist is to alternately clamp the wire rope with a clip, the hemp core rope is soft, so a steel core wire rope needs to be used instead of the hemp core wire rope. Good elasticity, clamping after clamping, loosening is not safe.
(5) Before using the electric hoist, please conduct a comprehensive inspection and test, and perform maintenance after use.
The safety and reliability of electric hoists deserve recognition. Through safe use methods and maintenance, I believe that it can largely guarantee the safety of our work.