In the process of making the drum lifting clamp, the low-carbon high-quality alloy steel is mainly used for manufacturing. The single test is rated load, the maximum working load is 2 times, and the single or two supporting use in the lifting operation. It can only be lifted in a single drum. It is forbidden to stack and transport, and it is not allowed to collide with the suspended objects during lifting. When lifting, the locking handle must be upward to make the spring tension. When unloading, the locking handle will be downward. After the spring is relaxed, the clamp and the steel plate can be separated.
Lifting of drum lifting clamp
1. Bucket lifting clamps cannot use objects other than steel when running.
2. Not for objects with excessive hardness.
3. Objects with irregular slopes are not available for vertical lifting.
4. Vertical suspension is not available in the case of a horizontal bite.
5. The crane cannot hang more than 2 overlapping objects.
6. Lifting objects such as rust, oil, paint, etc. should be wiped off before using the lifting clamp.
7. Do not use when the weight of the lifting object is higher than 150 °C-20 °C.