The lifting chain block is easy to maintain and disassemble during use. One of the bracelets is an open chain when it is used. In the process of refueling and using the chain hoist, the friction surface of the brake device must be kept clean and often Check the presence or absence of braking to prevent the weight from falling due to brake failure.
Lifting chain hoist operation method
1. It is strictly forbidden to use the cable pull overload
2. It is strictly forbidden to operate with power other than manpower.
3. The lifting chain hoist must be confirmed before use. The transmission part and the lifting chain are well lubricated during use, and the idling condition is normal.
4. Check whether the upper and lower hooks are hung before lifting, and the lifting chain should be hung vertically. There must be no twisted links, and the lower hook frame of the double-row chain must not be turned over.
5. The operator should stand in the same plane as the bracelet wheel to sway the bracelet, so that the bracelet wheel rotates in a clockwise direction, so that the weight can be raised; when the bracelet is reversed, the weight can be slowly lowered.
6. When lifting heavy objects, it is strictly forbidden for personnel to do any work or walking under heavy objects to avoid major accidents.
7. During the lifting process, no matter whether the weight rises or falls, when the bracelet is pulled, the force should be even and gentle. Do not use excessive force to avoid the bracelet jumping or the snap ring.
8. If the operator finds that the pull force is greater than the normal pull force, it should stop using it immediately. Prevent damage to the internal structure to prevent accidents.
9. After the heavy object has landed safely and securely, remove the hook from the chain.
10. After use, gently handle, put it in a dry, ventilated place, and apply the lubricating oil.