Vertical steel plate lifting clamps are mainly used in the construction of electric power, shipbuilding, automobile manufacturing, construction, roads, bridges, metallurgy, mining, slope tunnels, well protection and other infrastructure construction projects. Mainly used for horizontal lifting of steel plates.
Operating precautions for vertical plate lifting clamps
1. Load range: 0-5 tons, with two tests as the rated load, two or four groups in the lifting operation.
2. Do not collide with the hoisted objects during the lifting process.
3. Do not enter the area of the lifting work area.
4. Test load is 2 times the maximum working load
5. It is strictly forbidden to use overload
6. L-shaped steel plate lifting clamp is used for horizontal lifting of steel plates.
7. L-type steel lifting clamps are rated for two tests.
8. 4 for each hoisting operation.
9. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, and then use after inspection.