The vertical plate lifting clamp is mainly used as a lifting tool for vertical lifting of steel plate articles during the operation. In use, the clamping force between the jaw and the steel plate is mainly affecting the vertical lifting plate lifting clamp. An important factor in safety is that if the clamping force between the lifting jaws and the steel plate is too large, the steel plate will be damaged and the life of the jaws will be shortened. In severe cases, the stress of the caliper or the tongs of the lifting tongs will exceed. The allowable stress causes the lifting clamp to break; if the clamping force between the lifting jaw jaw and the steel plate is not large or insufficient, the steel plate slippage may occur.
Vertical steel plate lifting clamp precautions
1. The vertical steel plate lifting clamp suspension loading and unloading operation shall be carried out by the qualified person who suspends and hangs.
2. The vertical steel plate lifting clamps are selected from the same type of lifting clamps.
3. Use within the allowable load range and must not be overloaded.
4. Vertical steel lifting clamps are used within the allowable thickness range.
5. Do not enter the area of the lifting work area.
6. Do not knock or impact the hanging objects and spreaders.
7. Do not allow the hanging object to move sharply or stop abruptly.
8. Avoid lifting weights and use more than 2 tongs for safety.
9. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, and then use after inspection.
10. It is strictly forbidden to use the item to be turned over.