Drum lifting clamps must learn to choose the appropriate opening size during the purchase process. We found that many customers did not know the product size when purchasing the steel plate tongs. They bought the tongs directly without a clear concept. After buying them, they found the model. Size can't be used. The thickness of the steel plate clamp must be selected. If the opening range is too large, the steel plate cannot be clamped. If the opening range is too small to be clamped, do not estimate the steel plate size.
Bucket lifting clamps shall be marked with a safety load and the like.
The surface of the bucket lifting clamp should be smooth and flat, and there must be no cracks or damage. The weld should be welded and free of clamps.
Slag, no welding deformation. There are no cracks in the rings, shaft holes, etc., and the wear of the rings does not exceed 10% of the original diameter. The steel plate clamp shall be tested with a double safety load and kept for five minutes. After unloading, a full inspection shall be carried out without any deformation.
Lifting of bucket lifting clamp
1. Do not use objects other than steel.
2, not used for objects with too high hardness.
3. Objects with irregular slopes may not be used for vertical lifting.
4. It is not possible to use vertical cranes in the case of horizontal bite.
5, the vertical crane can not hang more than 2 overlapping objects.
6. Lifting objects such as rust, oil, paint and other foreign objects should be wiped off before using lifting clamps.
7. It can't be used when the lifting temperature is higher than 150 °C-20 °C.