The vertical plate lifting clamp is a tool mainly used for lifting steel plate articles in the process of use. The vertical steel lifting pliers can be divided into vertical lifting clamps and horizontal lifting according to the lifting and using mode. Heavy pliers.
Use of vertical plate lifting clamp
The vertical steel plate lifting pliers have the feature of evenly distributed horizontal lifting during the operation process. During the lifting operation, the horizontal lifting clamp jaws are effectively opened, and the equipment will stabilize the clamp to a certain extent. Hold on the weight of the desired job and carry out effective lifting.
Vertical plate lifting clamp matters needing attention
1. The vertical steel plate lifting clamp must be carried by qualified personnel of suspending loading and unloading operations during suspending loading and hanging operations.
2. The vertical plate lifting clamp needs to use the lifting pliers whose use is consistent.
3. The vertical plate lifting pliers can be used within the range of load during operation, and it must not be overloaded.
4. The vertical steel plate lifting clamps are to a certain extent allowed to be used within the range of plate thickness. During the operation process, they must not enter the lifting operation range or the turning area.
5. The vertical steel plate lifting pliers shall not strike or impact the hanger or spreader during operation.
6. Do not allow the hanger to move sharply or stop it abruptly.
7. The vertical steel plate lifting pliers to a certain extent avoid heavy lifting, and it is best to use more than 2 tongs for safety.
8. The vertical plate lifting clamp must be checked before use, bite head, gasket, clogging between teeth, wear status and other abnormal phenomena, check before use.