The vertical steel plate lifting clamp is a tool for lifting steel plate articles when it is used, and the vertical steel plate lifting clamp is divided into a horizontal lifting lifting clamp and a vertical lifting lifting clamp according to the lifting and use manner.
Use of vertical steel lifting clamps
The vertical steel plate lifting clamp has the characteristics of uniform horizontal lifting. When lifting, the horizontal clamping jaws are opened, firmly clamped on the heavy objects to be worked, and then lifted. When disassembling, the weight should be removed and the tongs should be removed without load. Vertical hanging steel plate clamps are equipped with self-locking devices for safe and reliable work. Easy to operate, high efficiency and easy maintenance.
Vertical steel plate lifting clamp use precautions
1. Suspension and loading operations shall be carried out by qualified personnel for hanging and hanging operations.
2 Select the tongs that match the purpose.
3 Use within the allowable load range and must not be overloaded.
4. Use within the allowable thickness range.
5. Do not enter the lifting work area or flip area.
6. Do not knock or impact the hanging objects and spreaders.
7 Do not allow the hanging object to move sharply or stop abruptly.
8. Avoid lifting weights, in order to use more than 2 tongs safely.
9. Check before use, bite, gasket, blockage between teeth, wear and other abnormal phenomena, and then use after inspection.