Inspection of running track of electric hoist trolley
1. The small clearance between the electric hoist and the civil engineering and other equipment should be ≥100mm.
2. The stopper must not be deformed, damaged or defective. The bolts and fasteners should not be loose when bolted, and there should be no cracks in the weld when welding.
3. There must be no loosening or falling off of the fixing bolts of the steel beam of the industrial beam.
4. There should be no cracks or cracks in the rail joints and fixed welds.
5. There should be no local abnormality and wear on the tread and rim of the I-beam.
How should I choose the right electric hoist?
1. Lifting height: As a hoisting tool, electric hoist has strict requirements on lifting height. Therefore, when purchasing, you should first select the height of the lifting weight according to the height of your plant. The conventional lifting heights are 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 30m. Non-standard designs can be made according to user requirements on special occasions.
2. Motor power: The motors used for different electric hoists are not necessarily the same. The same 10t electric hoist motor may also be 13KW or 7.5KW. Customers can choose according to their different needs.
3. Lifting speed: The lifting speed of general electric hoists is divided into two types: single speed (8m / min) and double speed (8 / 0.8m / min). Generally, single-speed electric hoists are usually used without special requirements (ie CD1 type), if your working condition requires accurate positioning during the lifting of heavy objects, double-speed electric hoist (namely MD1) is easy to choose for wire rope electric hoist. Generally, the speed of increase determines your work efficiency. The faster the electric hoist, the more efficient you can be.